Every Sunday @ 8:15am
Meet at Park Entrance opposite Welbeck Road Surgery
Dr Merali and our fantastic walk leaders will walk you through the West Harrow Park. Come and join our friendly walking group, enjoy the relaxing environment and have fun. Completely free to attend, just turn up! For information on other weekly walks. Visit: www.harrowhealthwalks.org
The walk leaders have completed a Risk Assessment of the walk which has been noted by the council that there is a risk assessment for this activity to minimise the any risk of COVID infection during the walk.
However participation in the walk is your own responsibility as individuals, we obviously cannot take any responsibility for your own safety. Part of that risk assessment requires all people doing the walk to be aware of the things they need to do – which are:
- Do not attend the walk if you have any of the 3 COVID symptoms and urgently book a COVID test (https://www.harrow.gov.uk/covidtest)
- Wear masks if travelling on public transport to the walk or in a place where social distancing is not possible during the walk
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Avoid (where safely possible) touching gate posts or fences and if essential to safely cross then wash hands and/or use hand sanitiser as soon as you can
- Wash your hands when you arrive home
- Complete rapid lateral flow home tests twice a week – please see the council website for details –https://www.harrow.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Ensure you have told us your name and contact for contact tracing purposes
Look forward to seeing you all on 04 Julys 8:15 am .